*hides*
I'm sooo sorry >.< !! I haven't posted for ... almost a month o_o ...
I'm sorry !!! Please forgive me *^* !
I'm a -lazy/tired 'cause of school- girl -_-' ...
*comes back*
Autumn is gone. Winter is here now. It's really cold, and in the morning, there's frost.
But Autumn was late this year, in France. There are still leaves on trees. That's unusual °^° ...
...
One or two weeks ago, we went to take photos next to where I live, in a little forest, with a lake :) ...
I went there last year too ^.^ ! If you want to see some pictures : here :D !
This year I didn't take my blythe dolls with me *shame on me !*, because my camera is heavy ...
*[reflex camera + (blythe doll × 3) × forest] = really really heavy + hard to organize TT.TT*
But, I took some photos though !
*This last photo is an other small lake, or, I should say, a pond ... This is what I see from my window :) !*
What do you think ?
Have a lovely day ♥
xxx
Lili
.jpg)
Ahh Lili!
ReplyDeleteThis is beyond FABTASTICSOME!
I cannot believe that its already Summer here and Christmas only in 20 days!
EEK!
And then...
I'll be going to High school!
Im soooo excited but terribly sad too, coz I only have 9 days left before I will basically never see my Primary Friends again ;-(
But its ok, I'll make new friends!
Have a wonderful day!
Alex XOXO
Lili the look from your window is soo wonderful and I love your photos!! Blythes are no need t be here :)) They are wonderful but your photos are as good without them :) U spotted some amazing places! I lve autumn! It was snowing tonight so now we have a little snow :)
ReplyDeletexoxo Barbora♥
hey winner :)) congratulations on being the new frenchy blythe header for the winter season !! so proud of you but so well deserved (I knew !)
ReplyDelete