30.12.13

Christmas

Hi there !

How are you ?

If you celebrated Christmas, I hope you had a FANTASTIC day, filled with happiness and wonderful things  !!!
If you didn't celebrate it, I just hope you had a lovely day too ^^ !

*Music :*

( I think this song puts you in a good mood :) ! I really like it ...)
My Christmas was great :) !
On Christmas Eve, we watched a Xmas movie, eating yummy things ;3 ...
And I got so many gifts ... I still can't believe it *_* !! I'm just sooooo thankful for it !
Thank you very very much Sant, you guessed what I wanted very well :) !

I really like seeing what other people got, so maybe you'd like to see what I got :D !


All our gifs under the Xmas tree ...


And mine *I've been spoiled a lot °ω° ...* !


A cute bag, a little angel, a print set ...


A bunny hat, UGG boots, a sweater ...


An art book about manga girls, Wolf Children japanese movie (I love it, it's a sooo beautiful story), Avicii ( True) and M83 ( Hurry up we're dreaming ) albums, books ...


Japanese sweets (I've ate some for the first time, hehe :) !), chocolates ...


And finally, a granita/slush drinks maker (I LOVE drinking this ...), tickets for an ice-skating show, and a new body (pure neemo flection ) for Olga, with a hand set !

I'm just soooo happy !!!

I hope you got tons of things too and you're happy as I am :D !!!

Then, Happy New Year °ω° !

have a lovely day
xoxo
Lili


 

2 comments:

  1. U got amamzing this Lili and I love the packiging of your gifts :))
    I love the manga drawing book and I know u r going to get even better at drawing!! <3 ^^
    And the cat hat u got is soo cool I have my spirit hood too and so does Zali and Emily has one too!!
    I love u enjoy errthing

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABTASTICSOME!!
    I hope u had such an amazing Christmas with all ur wonderful things!!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    I just love Happy as well!
    Have u seen Despicable me 2?! Its soo cute!! And Happy is the soundtrack!!
    Have a lovely day!
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !