No, no, no, I'm not dead :).
I know it's been a really long time since I last posted ...
Two months in fact.
OMG /o/.
I'm really sorry.
Really really really.
I guess I needed to make a little break.
I was too lazy to work on posts when I wasn't working for school.
*Sigh* I'm just a super-lazy girl. Please forgive me.
BUT. Now I'm in holidays, this week and the next one, so I'm going to make my blog a bit more lively.
So I got a parcel from my best friend Barbora for Christmas. And I was planning to do a post about it during january month, but I got eaten by homework :[ ...
I'm so sorry Barbora >o< !!!
"Mieux vaut tard que jamais" !
(french for "late is better than never")
Here is what she sent me for Christmas ^o^ !
A ring and a beautiful necklace
Blythe accessories
A cute little toy
A little box with a glass for re-drawing pictures ... I've never seen that before :D !
Two pretty dresses, one for my blythe dolls and one for my Petshop hybrid :) !
A little notebook
A winter picture
And two wonderful drawings ♥ (about the second one, she gave it to me because once I told her that I loved it .... She's so kind ♥)
Thank you sooooooooooooo much Barbora, I love ya !
Don't you think she's soo kind :) ?
xoxo
Lili
AwW Lili thank you soo so much for all these kind words! I am very happy u r going to get back to blogging :))
ReplyDeleteXx Barbora
Ps : u r very welcome!!
You're welcomee ♥ ! I'm the one supposed to thank you >w< !
Delete♥