8.10.12

let's go to the museum . . .

Hi !
So, one week ago I went to a kimono exhibition, at the museum. I was with friends ( one of them is the ''mum'' of Ekaterina) . And I took my blythes.

We went in car to the closer and biggest city of where I live.

We had a walk into this city, under the sun .The museum is next to the water.
We made a tour in the museum, because we went only one time in it.




↑   I think she's lovely, not you ?
Then, we saw the kimonos. It was wonderful, but not very well presented  : (


And what about you ? What did you do this week ?
 bye !
lili

2 comments:

  1. Hii Lili!! Woow thes ekimonos are really cool! It is pity they aren´t on real figurines. Can I ask you? How can I make my blythes eyes look UP as your dolls have? Your blythe is looking up on the forth picture from the bottom ;) Can you help me?

    xx Barbora♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the great tour!

    Around 2 weeks ago I was thinking to sew my own "road-suited" Kimono, like a half blouse and a half jacket.
    But couldn't find yet the right fabric for it...

    You are totally right, the angel looks sweet.

    Good night and a big HELLO to your Mom! Hope you are doing well?

    <3 Mel

    (that old German gal, haha)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !