30.10.12

sketch for a week - week # 15

Hello !
 I'm sorry, this post is late, >o<, because we are preparing Halloween ( which will also be my birthday with my friends - a bit late, I know -_-' )
I'm also sorry because I didn't have the time to color this drawing . . . 
So, last sunday we went to the fair ! I love the fair ! I think it's because I really like roller coaster and cotton candies . . .
  

Bye xoxo ♥
lili

2 comments:

  1. Hii dear Lili!
    Awee this picturis beutiful!!
    I really like black n white pictures so I think it is OK you didn´t color it♥
    Happy late Birthday!♥

    xoxoxo Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing. You have such a talent!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !