24.1.13

sailor moon

Hello !
Hum, I have a question ... Do you know Sailor Moon ? It's a japanese manga, very knew by the manga readers ...  ( I think !)
But, maybe you don't know :) ...
I love Sailor moon, and I've tried to draw the Sailor Moon principal girls ... But in a blythe version, of course !
The first one is Usagi, Sailor Moon. 

The second one is Ami, Sailor Mercury. 

The third one is Rei, Sailor Mars.

The fourth one is Makoto, Sailor Jupiter. 

And the fifth one is Minako, Sailor Venus.

Do you like them, even if you don't know Sailor Moon ? I wanted to show you all of my drawings, so ...
have a happy happy day !
xoxo
lili ^^

8 comments:

  1. Cute Lili!!!

    Your such an amazing drawer! <3

    :DDDDD

    ~Ruby xoxox
    http://avintagegirlsblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh for sure I know Sailor Moon!!
    She is amazing!!! ♥ I had one t-shirt with her!! Where do you watch the episodes? Do u have a DVD?

    XX Barbora♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you really much Ruby & Barbora ! You are very kind !
    Ruby : Really ? Thank you very much !
    Barbora : I watch the episodes on internet ... (yes that's bad) and I've got four books too .
    have a nice day ♥
    lili

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sailor Moon!!!
    I remeber when I was little in Ballet class we did a dance about sailor moon and had costumes like hers!!
    U r a fantastic drawer Lilli!!
    Have a great day :-)
    Here in Australia we r celebrating Australia Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Alex Z !
    You are so nice !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thats ok Lilli!
    U r really a super fantastic drawer!
    I was wondering if u have Skype??
    Alex Z
    www.loveforfelt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello !
    J'adore tes dessins de Sailor Moon (même si je ne connais pas encore Sailor Venus, je l'aime déjà !)
    En fait, j'aime TOUT tes dessins... Ah la la... Je me suis rattrappée en lisant tes plus anciens posts que j'avais ratés. Moi aussi, j'adorerais porter un uniforme... Ce serait génial !

    Cerise

    ReplyDelete
  8. très jolies !
    ma pref de pref c'est la premiere
    moi aussi j'ai beaucoup de posts à rattraper ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !