12.2.13

Music.

Hi !
Today I'd like to show you my favourite songs ...
Here there are ...
Robert Miles - Children

The Lumineers - Ho hey
 Lana del Rey - Radio
M83 - Midnight city
Rihanna - Diamond
 Agnes Obel - Riverside
Of monsters and men - King and Lionheart
Basto - Again and again
I love a lot of songs, but these ones are in my favourites ☺  ... I can listen to them everydays !
And what about you ?
bye xoxo
lili ♥
P.S : And a little picture of Olga ... Blythe dolls will come back, don't worry !



9 comments:

  1. Ohh Lili I totally love your music choices!
    I knew most of these songs and I was seeking for the first time for soo soo long!!♥♥
    It reminds me of my grandma :))
    I ♥ Radio and Lionhear but I didn´t know the song Riverside but it´s wonderful!


    SEDNING LOVE♥
    xx Barbora♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbora !
      Happy you like Riverside :)
      xoxo ♥
      lili

      Delete
  2. tes liens sont morts. pourquoi ne pas hyperlinker un lien youtube à la place ?
    bisous
    Maman

    ReplyDelete
  3. non finalement ça vient de mon ordi :( encore !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your music choices lili :)
    I like riverside, its on the radio sometimes, ive only not heard of the last one but i like it :)
    Martha oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an awesome taste in music! I love the lumineers and Lana Del Rey!
    By the way I will being uploading a post tonight on your little gift and drawing ! - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !