Hi !
As you probably know, I've been four days in Hungary !
Hungary is an eastern european country, and Budapest is the capital. The architecture is really beautiful.
But let's talk about my trip. In this post, it will be the pictures of the first day and of the second day.
So, let's start ...
The first day, we took the plane from Paris to Budapest ...
We left Paris under the snow ... ( we've driven under the snow ... )
It looks really grey like that ^^' ...
But after, it was beautiful, we flew above snowy mountains, and the sky was really blue !
When we arrived in Budapest, the weather wasn't better than Paris -_- ( it was worse, there wasn't any snow !) ... It was really grey ...
The two dolls I've took with me were Ludmilla and an other one you don't know anything about ... Her name's Candy, and I've customized her just before the trip ... I've repainted her face and changed her body ...
The evening, we ate in an amazing restaurant ... There were papers everywhere at the walls ! Photos, quotes, ID cards, drawings, postcards, plane tickets ...
Candy also found it amazing ... =^^=
The second day, it was sunny, and we went for a walk.
We went in an amazing and famous hungarian bakery, Gerbeaud ...
I've eaten a yummy cake ...
Then, we visited the Opera. I've never been in an Opera before, and I found it amazing ! It was gold and red everywhere ^^ !
and we went back to the hotel ...
Day 3, 4 and 5 are coming in an other post soon !
Have a nice day ♥
lili
Wow! What an amazing trip! That dessert looks delicious. :P Can't wait for day 3, 4, and 5!
ReplyDelete~Grace
itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com
Thank you Grace ! The dessert was delicious, yes XP
DeleteWaouh !
ReplyDeleteÇa avait vraiment l'air génial ! Et ce dessert... Miam !
L'opéra est vraiment magnifique. Et le restaurant est spécial, mais trop marrant.
Bonnes vacances !
~Cerise~
hehe ! merci !
DeleteReally nice!!
ReplyDeletetHE CAKE looks fabulous!! I bet it was soo delicious!!
And candy is sooo cute!! You drew her eyes soo wonderful! How did you do that, Did you use acrylic paint? What type of doll was it before?
Can´t wait to see more♥♥
xoxoo Barbora♥♥ ^^
Looks Fun! I agree with Barbora the cake looks so yummy! - Becky xox
ReplyDelete