How are you ?
Well, yesterday, I found this nice tutorial (and useful blog ) and I thought "maybe I can try ?" ... It's very easy and simple, you don't need a lot of stuff, and you can do any colors that you want.
So, I did a "wig" for Olga !
It's not a real wig, but I think it's cute ! So today, I took my mum's camera ( it takes better pictures than mine -_-' ) to show you Olga with her new "wig"!
I absolutely L.O.V.E her like that, she's really cuter than before ! I prefer it to the blonde one ! One day, she'll have a real pink wig I guess ...
Here she is !
What about you ? What do you think ?
Tell me please ☺ !
have a great day ♥
x.o.x.o, lili
Ohh the wig is sooooo so wonderful!!!
ReplyDeleteI might try it♥♥
Oh lili the bad weather came in Slovakia now too!!! Snow everywhere and it´s crazy outside! Wind will soon be 150km/h that´s crazy!! It´ MARCH!!!
love♥ Barbora
OMG!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is soooooooooo beautiful it suits her really well!!!
I just love love love it!!
Ruby xxx
http://avintagegirlsblog.blogspot.com.au/
I love the wig on her!!
ReplyDeleteSuper pretty!!
When are we gonna do an add swap??
I will make a button now!!
And will email u!!
Oh and what is this blog with this tutorial!!!!????
I wanna know!!!!!
Alex XOXOXO
www.loveforfelt.blogspot.com
J'adore cette perruque, surtout en rose, je trouve que ça lui va très bien... et c'est une belle couleur ! (quand elle ne tapisse pas les murs d'une chambre...)
ReplyDeleteBisous,
Cerise