How are you ?
Last week, I tried for the first time the real watercolor paint ... and I found it very fun ! You can do a lot of different things ! Here is an example of things you can do with it ...
For each drawing, I spent an evening on it, so around 4 hours ... One hour for the sketch, two hour for the paint, and one hour for the lines and the details ... but the result isn't bad ...
My theme was "it's magic". To imagine the drawings and paint with a theme is easier, I think ^^ .
While painting :) ...
And now the finished versions ...
Can you tell me what you think about them ?
And ... Which one do you prefer ?
While I was painting, I was listening music ... It gives me energy ;)
So, I show you here what I am listening in this moment ...
Ben Howard - Only Love
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop
Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble
Taylor Swift - 22
Kavinsky - Roadgame
Pink featuring Nate Ruess - Just give me a reason
So here they are !
I hope you had a nice day/night
xoxo - lili
OMG!
ReplyDeleteYou are so good at drawing!!!
I am not half as good!
Rosie
xoxo
wow! they are SO amazing...... just like always! I like the girl with red hair the best....... I love her hair;) They are all super amazing!
ReplyDeletekeep it up!
-Alyssa
You are perfect lili!!
ReplyDeleteI just don´t know what I´ll do without your mazing blog!
You are a big isnpiaration lovely
mY FAV. is the last girl I think but it was battle between the 1st one aswell!
I ♥ trift shop!! amazing soong!
I´m listening to music all the time drawing too :)
Umm...I´m leaving soo long annoying comments all the time :D BUahahah hope you have time for reading em Lili...:D
Oh I think youu should make deviantART and share your amazing job with other users! You might be famous :))
love Barbora♥♥
AAAAH LILI!
ReplyDeleteYour drawings just keep getting better!
U r amazing! AMAZING! AMAZING I TELL U!!
Keep up the AMAZING work!!:-)
Alex XOXOXO
www.life-of-blythe.blogspot.com
Y'a pas à dire tu dessines ~ et peint ~ vraiment bien. Je les trouvent vraiment trop beaux.
ReplyDeleteMais ma préférée reste quand même la dernière.
Et la deuxième n'aurait pas un petit air de Sakura... ?
Cerise
Wow your watercolors are amazing! You are so talented!! I wish I could paint like you and by the way on my blog in my first vlog video I mention you at the end :)
ReplyDelete- Becky xox
Thank you so much everyone !
ReplyDeleteYour drawings are amazing!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the amazingness!
xoxo Alex