1.6.13

Alice in Wonderland Photostory : bonus ^^

Hi, it's me again ^^ !

Here is the song of Alice in Wonderland ( by Tim Burton ) ... I love it !


I also did some pictures of my dolls when they were dressed for the photoshot, but which are not in the phtotostory  ... so I'll show them  here if you don't mind *^* !

Tamara / Alice :


Ludmilla / Mad Hatter :



Olga / Cheshire Cat :


( I really like that one ^^)

Candy / White Rabbit :


The Card Guard : *I made this card three years ago :)*


Because Alice was painting roses ...


And look at who was following me all time :) ... My cat Loulou =^.^= !





Cute isn't he :) ?

Have a nice day !
xoxo
lili

7 comments:

  1. Sooo super gorgeous!! Luv ur photos!!
    Alex XOXXO
    www.life-of-blythe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loulou est vraiment mignon! Et la photo d'Olga est très jolie. Les autres aussi, of course! ^_^

    Cersie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAH loulou is really cute!!
    All photos are soo pretty and goood quality♥♥
    I adore the photo of Olga sitting there! It is soo amazing♥
    xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her Momma's camera works really well ;) and she now knows how to use it !

      Delete
  5. good job, sweetie !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I super Loved all of your post :)
    Would you like to Follow Me on GOOGLE/GFC?
    I'll gonna follow back as well. Its:

    http://zelaldecoa.blogspot.com/

    xx,You're Fab!:*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !