1.6.13

Photostory : Alice in Wonderland

Hi !
How are you ?
Here it's warm and sunny ... Is spring coming finally ^^ ?

But let's talk about something else °v° ... 
I wanted to talk about one of my favorite stories : you guess it :), Alice in Wonderland.

So here is a little photostory ... I hope you'll like it °w° ... *It's not like the original story, I didn't have everything to do it like the true story*

" Alice was sleeping under a tree. 


All of a sudden, she heard a noise and woke up. 



There was a little White Rabbit girl, saying "I'm late ...". 


Alice was really surprised to saw her wearing clothes and talking. So she decided to follow this Rabbit girl ... 


She ran after her during a long time.


 But suddenly, the white rabbit disappeared in a black hole ... Alice tried to see the bottom of the hole, but it was too far ... and she felt. 


She arrived on a lawn with pretty flowers. But she wasn't able to know where she was. 




She walked and walked a lot.
She got lost in the forest.  


She was wondering which way to take when somebody talked just over her. 
"Are you lost ?"


It was the Cheshire Cat-girl, smiling. 


She agreed to lead Alice to the Mad Hatter, and she moved down of the tree. 





The Mad Hatter was eating and drinking tea with the White Rabbit when Alice and the Cat arrived. 





Alice had fun with her friends, ate cakes and drank tea. The Mad Hatter was really mad, the Cat was always smiling and the Rabbit was always saying "I must go, I'm late ...". 



Unfortunately, Alice had to say goodbye to her friends and to look for a way to go back to her world, so she did it ... 
She was walking when she met a Card Guard who was painting roses for the Queen of Hearts. She talked a bit with him and helped him ...


Then , she felt asleep. 


Alice woke up in her world. The real world. The sun was setting. She realised that everything was only a dream.


THE END. " 

Here it is !!! I'm sorry, the pictures are not perfect, maybe I made mistakes in the text ( it's not easy to write a story in english ... ) and maybe it was boring ^^' ... But I had fun to do it °w° ... 
Bye !
xx - lili



6 comments:

  1. Woah! Lili I'm blown away by the AMAZING photos!! The greatest post you've ever done :-)
    Have a great day :-)
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ne t'inquiète pas, c'était très réussi !
    J'adore the Cheshire Cat-girl ! Elle est trop kawai...

    Cerise

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fantastic!!! Your pictures are amazing. :)

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii!!
    Oh it was soo wonderful!! I adore alice in the wonderland and this was such a pretty story and I adore your photos!!♥♥
    It was NOT boring!! I love it♥

    xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos were amazing! not boring at all.... best thing ever!
    xobean

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute I can't explain!
    - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !