5.7.13

sunset ...

Hi !
Three days ago, I went to the beach with Olga :).

It was a bit strange, because it was sunny, of course, but there was also fog on the beach ... Strange but beautiful ^^ !







*Queen of the world ?♕*


 And now the sky ^^ ...



 *the fog ...*


Have a nice/happy/great day ★
xoxo
Lili

3 comments:

  1. tu as bien restitué cette atmosphère spéciale.
    et bientôt tu pourras encore le faire mieux ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous sunset :-) They r just zoo pretty x
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to beach today too :))) olga is sooo cute :)))) i love the fog
    How pretty and strange


    Xxx Barbora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !