24.8.13

Cats.

During an afternoon, when you're with your camera, and with your cats ...

You take a lot of pictures ^^ !










Meoow =^.^= ?

Bonus : some funny pics' ! You know, that kind of photos you take by mistake, and which aren't really good ... But where cats are doing funny faces XD ! *poooor cats :'D* 


Meow ?



Those eyes o_o ...


Looks like she laughs :S ...

"Huh ? Whaat ?"


Scary eyes o_o ...


"Bleeeh !"


Juuuuuuump !


Does he talk to someone :)) ?

Aaaaand a small bonus again : A little GIF of Dakota XD !


Well, it's all with my cats ^^ !

xoxo from
Lili and her cats ~ Meooow ♥

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! These photos r just awesome!!!
    Ur camera takes really great photos!
    And ur cats r sooo super cutee!!!
    Their colours are just amazing!!
    Have a great day :-)
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex :D !
      Have a great day too :-) !!
      xoxo ~ Lili

      Delete
  2. Awww these cats are the cutest!! So so cute and awww I love the gif =^.^=

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !