4.8.13

My birthday ...

Hello !
How are you :3 ? 
As you probably know it if you read my last post, five days ago it was my birthday ^^ ...
Aaaaannnd ... It was great *-* !
It was rainy, so it wasn't possible to celebrate it in my garden, but we have a porch, so here was the table (bad picture I think -__- ) :

 
Well, I really love Japan (I'm gonna learn japanese next year ^^), and japanese food, so during the afternoon I made maki and sushi with my dad and my mom, for the first time, and then we ate them for dinner ^^ ! It was delicious *-* !


And my mom made me a birthday cake *-* ! With almonds and raspberries ♥ ! Thank you Mom !


And the gifts ?


Here is what I got >w< !
- drawing books
- bath balls ( I don't know if you say it like that °^° ??? )
- cute post-it pads
- chalk-pastel coloring pencils
- a lovely card 
- a cup for my water when I use watercolor
- drawing pads
- felt brushes

Annnd ... I also got something else ... Well ... If I show you that picture ... ( My cat, Dakota ^^ )


 It's better than my usual photos, right :) ? And I didn't borrow my mom's camera ... Sooo ? Did you guess it :) ?
I was saving for it since my birthday, last year ^^ ... And finally ...
I got ... a new camera *-* !!!
YAAAYYY >w< !!!


It's a D80, from Nikon. It's the same as my mom, because I'm used to take pictures with it. *and that's right, it's me on the photo ^^*
I still cant' believe it °^° *eyes shining* ...
Woooow, thanks dad, thanks mom ♥
So, I hope I will take better pics now ^^ !
And I hope you'll like them !
I loveee you ♥
xoxo
The super-happy Lili and her new camera >w• !





6 comments:

  1. Omg the camera is so awesome and the photos look really nice! You look like you've had an awesome birthday and your porch is really cute! I've always wanted to make sushi to and your presents look awesome especially the cat!!
    - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lili the place you celebrated in is awesomeeee!!! I love sushi and the food u ate!! I adore japanese ulture too!! Btw Lili I will send u late Birzhday gifts in my next parcel ^^ Love the new camera it is so amazing and photos u took are HQ!! Amazing I am soo happy for u! This post made me smile :)

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  3. YATTA !
    Je suis trop contente pour toi !
    Tu vas pouvoirs dessiner d'autres personnages aussi beaux que ceux que t'as faits hier...

    Je t'adore <3
    Cerise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!!
    I hope u ahd just an absolutely AHMAZING birthday!!!
    Lots of big fat birthday hugs and kisses!!
    Alex XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. tu fais de si jolies photos au reflex... tu le mérites amplement. et j'ai hâte de voir tes nouveaux dessins xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday and nice camera!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !