27.10.13

Ludmilla

After Tamara's photoshot, here is Ludmilla's one :D !







*I know, I'm super crazy X'D ...* 

Olga is coming soon :) ... But she's changed a bit :D ... You'll know everything in an other post :P ... 

xx - your dear post writer - Lili 



7 comments:

  1. Ludmilla!!
    She is soo adorablee!
    I love her shoes! So cute :-D
    I also love how you made her look like a cat!
    Super FABTASTICSOME!
    Have a great day :-D
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ne t'inquiète pas, tu n'est pas totalement folle... U.U
    Ou, si ça peut te rassurer, tu n'es pas la seule ! XD

    J'adore la photo de Ludmilla-neko

    Cerise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouii, je pense plutôt que je suis folle, mais que je ne suis pas la seule <w< ...
      Merci ♥

      Delete
  3. She is soo wonderful!!! Much much cuter than the priginal version of this doll!! I am soo so sorry I am late with commenting on your posts but bloglovin didnt show me any posts!! I just do t u derstand that :(((


    Love ya

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Barbora >////< !!!
      Don't worry, you're not late XD !!!!
      I don't understand too u_u ...

      Delete
  4. I love her outfit and especially the blue hair! So cute :)
    - Becky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !