7.11.13

Halloween~

Hey !
How are you :3 ?
I didn't post before because school started again :') ...

And I was busy with all the homework, the tests and all this stuff ^^' ...

*Siiiigh ...* 

But, I come here with a post about Halloween :D
Did you celebrate Halloween :) ?

I did ^^ !

We did a little party with my friends (Like Cerise , you may know her :3 ...)  ... We played games, we dressed up, we went Trick 'r' Treating at night *we got a looot of sweets XD*, and we watched an horror movie :S ...

My friends were dressed as a vampire, a not-really-kind Little Red Hood, and a cat onesie ! And I was a mad clown :) ...

In France, *I guess it's a bit different than other states ...*, for Halloween, you have to be the scariest as possible :p ... The more you scare, the better it is ^.^ ...
We were really scary :P, and when we went Trick or Treating, a woman even say *kindly* she didn't want her child to see us because we were too scary ^-^' ...

And HERE was my face for Halloween ... Don't watch it if you have a weak heart or a big fear of clowns ... XD !
So scary that I was even afraid of myself when I saw this picture XD !!! But I hate clowns, that's why ;) ... 
*But I bumped into an electric pole, and I was always losing my red nose after that, so it was less scary XD ...*

Then, 

Here are some photos of Halloween decorations :) ...


The living-room fireplace. We got inspired by this nice turorial.


A big spider :S ... I hate spiders >.< !


A witch hat, and lots of balloons filled with helium everywhere at the ceiling :) !


And the top of the fireplace, in my room, this time ^.^ ...

In the entrance ...


Hi Mister Skeleton ^.^ !


Sweets *_* !


Marshmallow with chocolate ... Yum XD !!

VoilĂ ~ *this is french ^^ !*

Did you enjoy your Halloween :) ? 

xoxo
Lili




5 comments:

  1. WOW!
    U guys do a lot for Halloween!
    Here you just get dressed as anything you like and go trick or treating!
    Basically no one decorates their house!
    (Only the outside though, because if you have decorations you have lollies, but if u don't, u don't!)
    But I've never seen anyone that decorates their house as well as u do!
    Hope u had fun :-D
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, all french people don't do that of course, but some do ;D ... Like us XD !
      Thank you~
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I just looove love scary halloween things and u decorated your house amazingly and I just loove everything!! Ahhh I see the origami flower yi sent u :3 :)) One dY we will celebrate Halloween toegther okay ? It is my dream ever since i know halloween!! :))

    Love ya
    Xoxoo Barbora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Barbora :3 !!!
      Yes, your flower looks perfect there I guess ^.^ !
      I'd love to, me too *^* ...
      Love ya' ♥

      Delete
  3. I love all the decorations! Lovely pics!
    :) - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !