8.5.14

Paris.1

Hi there !
*sigh*
...
It's been a so long time since I last posted ... *cries*
I even wonder if people still read my blog x'D ...*I guess no and I understand them*
...
I have so much pictures to post °^° !
...


First, I went to Paris a long time ago ... !
*two months ?! Oh god, what were you doing in two months Lili ?!
... I wonder.*
I know those pictures are pretty old, but I just wanted to post about it :') !
Here is Paris *seen by a french brittain girl* !
Some photos have no really interest, but I like them :)



*Birds sure like Paris.*
 

*This is from under the Triumphal Arch*

 
*Champs Elysées seen from the top of the Triumphal Arch*


*The Eiffel Tower seen from the same place.*



*This is really known in France : it's the Unknow Soldier and his tomb.*



*Paris metro*

And that's all for this post :) ! Next one coming soon ...

xx - Lili

5 comments:

  1. I love your posts! And I'll always read them! It's so amazing you got to go to Paris! The photos are amazing! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thank you so much Zalia, you're too kind ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I read them too ♥♥
    I think your photos are very artistic and such high quality

    xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the old signs and buildings, lovely photography!
    - Becky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment ! It's very kind .
I really ♥ reading them ^^ !
I'll try to reply you if I can !